Sunday, February 12, 2012

Making space

I really don't have a lot to share at this moment.  We have been busy cleaning, clearing, de-cluttering.  I can't say that it has been the most fun activity selling our things.  It is hard to let things go, but I have gotten a few good Craigslist stories out of the process.  What has been fun to realize as I have removed items from my life that I didn't use, had no relevant purpose, or were under utilized, is that I have made room for things that I truly want or need.  I have been able to get a few new playthings recently because of now having a space/purpose for them as well as having the income to purchase them.  It is amazing how easy it becomes to get those few things that you have been pining for once you sell some other stuff.  I will admit, now that I have the taste in my mouth of selling things it drives me to keep it up.


Get rid of some things, create elbow room, and see how good it feels to stretch.


Now, if only there was a better way to deal with the flakes on Craigslist...

No comments:

Post a Comment