Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you're looking for the tea pot...

...it's not here.

A lesson that I learned in school:  Cite your sources, and cite them correctly.

A big shout out to my girl Katie Jane over at http://goodetimegirls.blogspot.com/ (whom I have never met before in my life) for driving traffic my way through an incorrect link for a tea pot cake.

So, thanks for the random referral.  For those of you randomites that have dropped by, feel free to drop by again.  Who knows what else will happen?






...and I guess that since we are referencing random blogs, I'll leave you with one from Jen over at http://thebloggess.com/

"...a hug is like a strangle that you haven't finished yet."


1 comment:

  1. Oh, hugs and strangles...
    To quote my conversation today with our late-talking 2-year-old boy about how he was playing with his beanie-baby monkey:
    Me: Are you hugging the monkey?
    The Boy: Nope!
    Me: Are you strangling the monkey?
    The Boy: Yep! I strangle! Arrrrgh!

    ReplyDelete